Pages

Sunday 1 April 2018

Herzog von Bayern / Duke of Bavaria 2018

 
Just finished the new base of my entry for the Duke:










How do you like it in comparison to the old one?





Additionally, I'm working on a female Reaper dwarf model riding a polar bear and the very first dwarf pony rider of an entire unit I bought from White Knight some time ago. Pics will follow asap. You can take a look at these dwarf pony riders here though: http://whiteknightminiatureimperium.blogspot.de/search/label/Core%20cavalry%20greens

2 comments:

Shadespyre said...

I thought that the leaf was a really cool idea, but this is very nice too, and maybe it distracts less from the model itself?

And I'd love to see something new on that leaf, now...

Tara Green's Miniature Projects said...

I'll try to come up with something for that leaf, especially for you! :-)