Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

Another wild mix of WIP pics from three different painters

A bust painted by DaTroll



Several projects built, sculpted and/or painted by Leonardo :-)







I added another coat of paint to these war ponies (my first attempt using Metallic Medium, not really visible on these cellphone pics, I'm sorry), still a lot of work to do though.




Last but not least I prepared two busts I had ordered for 
MY FIRST MASTERCLASS!!!



It will be a two-day in-depth seminar focusing on the analysis of a wide variety of materials (e.g. leather, metal, fur, hair, fabrics ...) to integrate their features into miniature painting by using the grisaille technique.

When I started painting, I would never have thought I'd attend a masterclass one day. Anyway, I'm so looking forward to getting yet another chance to improve my painting skills and meeting other painters. Report and pics of this event will follow asap!

No comments: