Pages

Monday 14 January 2019

Banshee's Anonimous Bust Contest - Final pics of both entries


Yeah, I managed to finish both entries!!!


Here are the final pics and the corresponding stories I sent the jury:



TransFormation






He had always liked the scent of women, the refinement of their clothes, the way they moved. For as long as he could remember.

After leading the typical life expected of men … pursuing a career, finding the right woman, getting two children, buying his own home in a decent suburb for his family … after so many years of hiding how he really felt, who he really was, he finally couldn’t suppress his true self any longer and realized that freedom is about being so truly, madly and deeply attached to your own soul that you can’t bear – if only for a moment – a life that doesn’t honour it.



The Mad Hatter based on the motion picture 'Alice in Wonderland' directed by Tim Burton






 


“Mad Matter: "Have I gone mad?"

Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


I somehow found this quote very fitting for us miniature painters as well. Hope you like it, too!


#anonimousbust #banshee #anonimousbustcontest #anonimouscreation


The best thing about this contest for me are all the great versions people thought of and created. Google the hashtags above and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Thank you for starting this creative process, Banshee! I had a blast developing ideas, creating and painting my entries, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one!

No comments: