Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Romantic getaway ahead!

You might be wondering now: 'Why on earth is she mentioning this in a blogpost?'

Well, it's not the usual romantic weekend couples do, but rather what my partner and I consider to be a romantic getaway on our very own terms. No romantic wellness hotel, no rose petals on a king size bed, no honeymoon suite, no champagne, no long walks along the beach involved ...


Instead: 2 days with a maximum of creativity led by a fantastic teacher who happens to be one of the top painters in the miniature world, i.e. Roman Lappat aka Jarhead. A Roman-tic private coaching just for the two of us ...

Some of you might know the figure I chose to paint:



Those who know me well might be wondering why I chose such a classic  "barbarian saves the princess" miniature.

Well, I promise to bring my very own style to this classic and interpret it in a completely new way!

Let's start into a new year full of joy and creativity together!

No comments: